Your roof is your home’s best defense against nature’s elements. When designed and built by a qualified roof installation contractor, the roof can enhance the beauty, increase the value, and extend the overall longevity of your home. This is why Stanley & Sons Roofing ensures that all our projects comply with the industry’s highest standard. Our team of roof installers has undergone extensive training and years of experience in residential roofing installation. We also use the finest roofing materials available. These capabilities have helped us become popular in Turnersville, Williamstown, Washington, Mantua, Sewell, Gloucester, Glassboro, Sicklerville, and Deptford, NJ. Call us today.
Selecting the right material for your roof is very important. You should consider the architectural design of your home, durability of the materials, and total cost of roof installation.
Here’s a rundown of some of the most popular roofing materials:
- Asphalt shingles. Also known as composition roofing, this material is popular due to its versatility, economy, durability and easy installation. It’s available in a variety of colors and suits almost any climate. Each square foot usually costs $50 upwards. At Stanley & Sons Roofing, we highly recommend this roofing material.
- Metal roofing. Metal roofing is also a popular choice among homeowners due to its durability and versatility. It can be painted and cut to suit your home’s design. You can choose from steel, aluminum or copper. Modern metal roofing is protected with anti-rust treatment, so it can stay beautiful for up to 50 years.
- Clay tiles. Good insulation is the best characteristic of clay tiles. Indoor temperature stays cool even if it’s hot outdoors and vice versa. They’re durable too – they can last a century, if properly installed. You can choose from a variety of glazed colors. They can be costly, but you will also get outstanding benefits.
- Slate. Do you want a home that can last for centuries? Then, a slate roof is your best option. It can withstand time and the elements, as proven by the roofs of older and historic homes. However, slate is the most expensive roofing material, with prices ranging from $300 to $600 per square foot. Not to mention that you need a roof installation company that specializes in this material.
- Concrete tiles. Versatility, beauty, and durability are the best qualities of concrete tiles. They can be shaped and dyed to suit your home’s design. Take note, however, that some concrete tiles have limited warranties. You can choose from heavy or lightweight types.
- Rubber composite. This is your best option if you want a cheaper, slate-looking roof. Rubber absorbs heat, thus raising the temperature indoors. It’s strong and durable, too. However, this material has limited suppliers.
Roof Installation Contractor
Choosing a reliable roof installation contractor is not easy. If you want to get the best company, consider the following:
- the contractor must be experienced
- the installation crews must be insured
- offers guarantee and product warranty
- can help you secure permits and licenses
- has an impressive portfolio
- has a long list of satisfied customers
Stanley & Sons Roofing offers the best roof installation service in New Jersey. We have all the resources needed to install the roof that best suits your needs, desires, and budget. Call us at (856) 227-9555.
Area We Service:
- Roofing Washington Township, NJ
- Roof Contractor Turnersville, NJ
- Roofing Repairs Williamstown, NJ
- Mantua Township, NJ
- Roofing Company Sewell, NJ
- Glassboro, NJ
- Deptford Township, NJ
- Gloucester Township, NJ
- Sicklerville, NJ
- And ALL surrounding areas in NJ