Roofing Washington Township, NJ
One of the most essential parts of a home, building, or any other structure is its roofing. It does not only provide protection but can also dramatically enhance the aesthetics of any property. And when it comes to providing the best products and services, we at Stanley and Sons Roofing are the people to trust. We have over 30 years of solid experience addressing our clients’ needs for high-quality roofs. Our professional installation and repair services are also tried and tested by countless property owners in Washington Township, Turnersville, and Williamstown.
We Can Work on Any Type of Roofing
We can install any type of roofing, whether it’s for a private residence or a commercial establishment. As experts in roof installation, you can count on us to accurately install your desired roof type and finish the project the soonest possible time. Here are the commonly used materials in most of our projects in Washington Township and other areas in Camden and Gloucester counties:
- Asphalt shingles. No other roofing material comes close to the benefits that asphalt shingles can provide. These materials can be installed quickly and with minimal efforts. They also require minimal maintenance, which can translate to a considerable amount of savings over time. Moreover, they come in various styles and finishes, so they can be extremely versatile and decorative. These are some of the reasons why we highly recommend this material in our projects.
- Metal tiles/shingles. Metal roofing is very elegant, sturdy, attractive, and timeless. It is also very light and can be installed without difficulty. Our metal shingles are made of heavier-gauge steel, specially coated for added protection, energy star qualified, and recyclable.
- Slate. Slate roofs are preferred for their natural appeal and the wide variety of laying patterns available. They are also durable, low maintenance, and are able to resist damages caused by insects, fire, and normal wear and tear.
We can also install other types of materials, such as clay tiles and wood shakes. Clay tiles are recommended if you want a custom look, while wood shakes are best used if you want more natural appeal for your home. There are still some homeowners in Washington Township, NJ who prefer these materials.
Use of Premium Roofing Materials
We carry some of the finest roofing brands in the industry today. Our partners supply us with high-quality roof products that allow us to satisfy our clients’ specific needs. Among others, we carry Tamko Building Products’ Heritage Series laminated asphalt shingles. These shingles come with a 30-year limited warranty and are proven to be of high-quality construction and exceptional aesthetic merits. We also carry products from other leading brands, like GAF and Owens Corning. Just tell us your preferred manufacturer, and we will use its products on your home.
Great Reasons to Hire Us
The aesthetic appeal and durability of our roofing materials are unquestionable, given that we only use and provide products from the most trusted manufacturers. We also have a wide range of colors for our shingles, so there would be no problem with matching with your home's architectural design.
Meanwhile, our expert personnel can guarantee correct installation, so there would be no leaks or any other issues that would inconvenience you. Moreover, we offer competitive prices for our services, and we warranty our installation to give you peace of mind. Lastly, we are a licensed and insured roofing contractor.
Please call us today at 856-227-9555 for your inquiries.
Area We Service:
- Roofing Washington Township, NJ
- Roof Contractor Turnersville, NJ
- Roofing Repairs Williamstown, NJ
- Mantua Township, NJ
- Roofing Company Sewell, NJ
- Glassboro, NJ
- Deptford Township, NJ
- Gloucester Township, NJ
- Sicklerville, NJ
- And ALL surrounding areas in NJ